Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Precious Gift from Heaven

We got Kade's pictures taken when he was 11 days old. He was so sweet and patient with us during all of the posing! Here are some of my favorites!




9 comments:

Momma Paulson said...

I love your first family picture! How nice all the pictures turned out. ;)

Kate Brotherson said...

He is growing up so fast. Whomever took these pictures did a great job. You look great.

Amy said...

Cute pictures! He is such a cute baby. I hope you're having so much fun being a mom!

linds jo said...

what a doll! hope all is well and there is lots and lots of sleep going on:)

Lyns said...

He is so gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm so glad you found my blog so we can keep up on each other's little families! That is a gorgeous family picture on top!

The Park Family said...

Staci, I am so glad that you found me. Your little boy is so cute. We are due in April and I am so scared. This will be fun to keep in touch. Hope all is well.

Pete & Kenna said...

He is so cute and tiny! I'm so happy for you what a cute little family! We live in Payson. Where are you guys at?

Alecia and Sam said...

Hey Staci... I am so glad you found my blog! Your baby is so so cute. Congratulations! I will agree with Lynsey the picture on top of your cute little family is gorgeous. I am excited to stay updated on each others lives... glad everything is going well and I am excited for future posts!!

Shannon said...

Staci!!! its Shannon (bybee) Smith, how are you? I can't believe you already had your baby....cute, cute cute. My blog is private, but I want you to see it, now that I have found you:) I hear our mom's are quite the amazing tennis players....after 16 years I can't believe they are still playing together! You look great. Cute blog. Email me so you can see mine ;) shankait@hotmail.com