I'm having a lady come teach us how we can save lots of money when we grocery shop! Her class is awesome! You will learn how to:
· Shop at only 1 store – no running around town!
· Buy all of your family’s groceries, household, and personal care items (including diapers) all for about $180 a month for a family of four – while building a massive food storage at the same time!
· NO clipping and filing individual coupons! Very quick and easy! A HUGE way to SAVE MONEY!
· Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and have ease in meal planning!
· FREE WEBSITE and FREE CLASS – there is no cost to attend and no cost to use the website!
· Buy all of your family’s groceries, household, and personal care items (including diapers) all for about $180 a month for a family of four – while building a massive food storage at the same time!
· NO clipping and filing individual coupons! Very quick and easy! A HUGE way to SAVE MONEY!
· Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and have ease in meal planning!
· FREE WEBSITE and FREE CLASS – there is no cost to attend and no cost to use the website!
What could your family do with hundreds extra every month? Bring friends!
Let me know if you want to come. It's this Thursday, Dec. 11 at 7:00pm. If you want any more information, leave your email address and I'll get back to you. Tell anyone and bring anyone, just please RSVP so I know what to plan on for refreshments! :) You won't want to miss this class!


10 comments:
Hey Staci,
Chloe has her 1st grade play at school but I might make it for the end of it, I really want to come, if I miss it, i'll have to come by and see what all was said... Thanks for the invite on facebook. :)
Hey Staci! I would love to come, but am not entirely sure if I can make it as of right now... can you send me the details anyway and then I'll get back to you and let you know if I will be there for sure or not?
Thanks!
Kristina
kristina.okerlund@gmail.com
I WANT to come so bad!! would she do a class in St. George at my house :) ??? what a great idea. let me know if you have any info you want to share or if she ever comes to st. george....shankait@hotmail.com
thanks!
Hey Stace, I wish I could have been there. Is there any info you can send me. Just think what I could do with the extra money each month!
Hi Staci. Alisen Mower told me that she went to this class yesterday...I didn't know about it or else I would have come. Is the website grocerysmarts.com? How can I get the passport to login?? My email address is angie5892@gmail.com. Oh...I found your blog through Lindsey's blog ;). Thanks!!
Hi Staci! You have such a beautiful baby! Congratulations!
I've known Jamie forever. We grew up in the same ward. She is my sister's age so they are the best of friends. She's like a sister to me. That's so random that we both know them! Very cool.
Well, I am teaching 7th grade. Alex is finishing up school. Life is great for us..I'm so glad we are in touch now. I'm going to add your blog to my list. :)
PS. I love having a maltese. Bentley is so sweet.
Staci! So glad you left a comment! Kade is adorable! Congratulations! I've been meaning to call you to get my hair done-if you're working! I'll call you!
Staci!! Okay so my sister just basically made her rest on her elbows...does that make sense? I was putting her hands up by her, but wasn't putting her elbows close enough together. Try it, and let me know how it goes!! :>
I am obsessed with this new picture of kade at the top. WOW, what a great shot. His eyes are amazing and he is so so cute.
Staci hello!!! How are you! I saw you're comment on my blog! That was sweet thank you! You're little guy is so cute! As you saw I'm excpecting and I'm super excited! I've been told boys are so fun:) It was so great to hear from ya! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment