We blessed Kade yesterday and it was the most perfect day! He was so happy and content all day and did not even cry once the whole time! Nate did such a good job with the blessing and said the sweetest things to me in his testimony. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and Kade's so lucky to have such a great dad! Thank you so much to all our family and friends who came to the blessing and those who helped bring food! It was much appreciated! It turned out to be a great day!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What a cute handsome little guy he is already. You guys did so good, you need to have like 10 more....
Nate did an awesome job yesterday as well, and his testimony was great. Tell him we enjoyed it. Cute family you guys are!
Congrats, Staci. Kade is so cute in his little white outfit. You look great!
He is sooo cute. I'm so glad that Kade and I have bonded. He was smilin at Auntie Amy....made my day! Can't wait to see your next 5 kids! Staci, I've always seen you with at least 6 kids! :)
He is so handsome. Your family picture is so cute.
Staci, I am so glad you found my blog. How are you? Obviously wonderful because you have a sweet little baby and cute puppies and a great hubby!!! i LOVE BEING A MOM, TOO! IT IS THE BEST!!! Love, Sarah
Congrats on the new baby! He is adorable!
Post a Comment