Monday, August 11, 2008

TWO WEEKS OLD!

Here are the cute puppies after 2 weeks! They are getting so big! We haven't captured it on camera, but the large female is starting to open her eyes a little bit...it's so cute! The second one is of our one little boy cuddling with his momma. Aren't they cute!

This little boy laying on his back takes after his daddy Jack....whenever Jack sleeps, he completely passes out on his back with his paws in the air and this little boy is the only puppy that does that! It's so funny how they take after their parents!

1 comments:

Kate Brotherson said...

Awhh, you are going to have your hands full. Your blog looks great. Way to go. I am so impressed. We get home in one week! Monday, August 25th. I hate I am missing your shower. Can't believe you only have 17 days to go. You are so close. I want to see you and all your cute stuff when I get back. I will call you before we head to Disney world on Aug 30th