Thursday, February 12, 2009

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO.....

Kade is growing so so fast and learning so many new fun things! It's amazing how fast they grow and change. This is the new jumper we bought for him. He LOVES it! He can barely touch the floor so he's just jumping a little bit, but he loves to do it and play with all the fun toys! He gets so excited when we put him in here!
Check out these rolls on his thighs! They're so chunky. I love 'em!


Kade absolutely loves taking baths. He gets so excited and his little legs kick like crazy! He splashes everywhere!! Including getting me, the cupboard and floor soaking wet!


Look at this happy baby! What a sweetie!

Kade is eating SOLIDS!!! We planned on waiting till 6 months for rice cereal, but we decided to start a little early at 4 1/2 months, because we had some nursing issues. He did awesome! He loved the cereal and everytime I went to feed him, he opened his mouth wide and lunged for the spoon. I was so impressed how fast he caught on, although he is still quite messy! It's so fun watching him learn new things!




Kade got a Valentine from his great grandma Ohlin. Nate opened it and handed him the card and he grabbed it and immediately shoved it in his mouth (just like he does with pretty much everything right now!). We couldn't have given him a better toy. He loved his card and he got his very own dollar! Thanks for remembering him Grandma Great!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting to be sooo big. And so handsome as well. What a keeper!

Jessica said...

What a cute little chubber!! Hes adorable!

Suzanna said...

I love that big smile in the bathtub. What a cute baby! BTW- After I saw your pictures done by Camilla, I had her take Owen's pictures. I haven't gotten the CD yet but the ones I've seen are amazing. Thanks for the link to her blog!

nick & mandi said...

He is so so cute! He is such a happy baby! It was fun having him over.. we need to do that again sometime!

Heidi said...

He is getting so big! He is such a little Nate! I so wish we were closer. I am looking forward to you guys coming out in May. I am counting down!

Kate Brotherson said...

He is getting way too big. I love his cute smile. Good job on posting all the pics. I love seeing him grow and his milestones.

herifords said...

Its about time to update:)... Thanks for doing my hair! I love it! Talk to you soon