Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cutest Pictures Ever!!

So we had Kade's pictures taken when he was 11 days old and they turned out so cute! Well, atleast what I've seen. She just gave me a little preview and the rest won't be done till next week. If you want to see how cute my little guy is, go to http://oursweetbabies.blogspot.com/ and look at the 4 pics on her Sept. 18 post. My favorite is the one in the hat! :)

3 comments:

Suzanna said...

He is adorable! You'll have to give me the information for that photographer... she took some great pictures. Yep, we're having a little boy! I'm due Jan 12 so I've still got a few months but we're so excited! I hope you're doing well... congrats on your sweet little guy!

Anonymous said...

Staci, I just noticed your comment on my page tonight and I was so excited to hear from you! Your little family is so cute, and I absolutly love the name Kade! Where are you living now? I can't believe you remember Brooke Jones too, oh the things in childhood that scar you for life!! How is your family? Do they still live in Orem? We live just up from the old Main Street in PG. Thanks again for commenting on my page, I've always remembered you being the nicest person I've ever known. Congrats again on the new baby!

Erin

Momma Paulson said...

Oh Staci! He is the cutest baby ever! How sweet. :)